This feature allows you to list all possible combinations from the setup of probes on a strain. You may use the form below to setup a quick translation or add the translation in the matrix next to the appropriate combination.
- Once logged into the account, click on ‘My Strains’.
- Find the strain that will need translations set, either by using the search feature, quick locator, or from the list of strains provided.
- Click on the strain name, then the ‘Translate Results’ tab.
- Enter translated data for each combination of results expected, either by using the Quick Translation feature, choosing the results for each combination in the drop down menu, or in the Translations Matrix, which can be expanded to show all possible results combinations.
- Click ‘Save Translation’ after you have entered in the necessary information. Use the ‘Impossible’ checkbox for any combination of results that is not genetically possible.
It is a pleasure to serve your research!